Nightshade Free Cucumber Radish Salsa Recipe
If you are looking for a nightshade free salsa alternative then look no further than this beast of a concoction! Radishes are an ideal replacement for spicy hot flavors associated with nightshades like chillis and peppers and are under utilized in the kitchen in my opinion. This is a cracking dish and one I use regularly as a dip and side dish.
Nightshade Free Cucumber Radish Salsa
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced small
- 1 small daikon radish, diced small (or ⅓ of a large one)
- ½ small sweet onion, finely diced (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- Place all ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and toss together.
- Let the flavors mingle for about an hour before serving if desired
Many thanks to nourishing meals for this brilliant salsa recipe and image. Enjoy!