Control Your Psoriasis In 60 Days! - Click here to get my Smart Psoriasis Diet Plan direct to your inbox
In my smart psoriasis diet plan, I recommend eating eggs in moderation (3-4 times max per week). However if you do not see any change in your psoriasis after 6 weeks on my smart psoriasis diet plan, then it would be beneficial for you to avoid all of the following and keep a food journal to track changes to your mindset and physical appearance;
- No Eggs (especially the whites)
- No Nuts and Seeds (or at least severely restrict quantities)
- No Dairy whatsoever
- No alcohol consumption
- Add Organ meat x2 per week
- Add bone broth x2 per week
- Add fermented foods (like Sauerkraut & coconut milk kefir)
- Consume coconut oil everyday
I have gone off on a bit of tangent there so lets get back on track! Here is the recipe.
Dill Mayonnaise Recipe
- 1 cup Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Dill Weed
- Place egg and lemon juice in a food processor.
- While running, add the cup of macadamia oil very slowly.
- Add remaining spices to food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Serve with food of your choice.
Many thanks to primal palate for this recipe idea.