Control Your Psoriasis In 60 Days! - Click here to get my free Smart Psoriasis Diet Plan direct to your inbox
You can increase the taste (but not the complexity!) by adding some Parmesan cheese if you feel like treating yourself. Obviously dairy products are part of the inflammation causing foods so it is up to you include. My advice would be to avoid if you are in the detox mode and your psoriasis is severe.
On the plus side both garlic and extra virgin olive are one of the highest ranking foods on the anti – inflammatory list. Also it goes without saying that you should use your favorite gluten free pasta when making this dish.
Gluten Free Pasta with Olive Oil & Garlic
- 1 lb spaghetti (good quality gluten free brand of choice)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 -4 cloves garlic (depending on size of cloves)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a brisk boil.
- Add salt.
- Add the spaghetti, following directions on the box.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pan.
- Slice the garlic thinly and add it to the oil.
- remove the pan from the heat when the garlic turns a pale golden color (do not brown the garlic).
- Add the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Reserve ½-3/4 cup pasta water.
- Drain pasta & stir in the oil.
- Add the water if you think the mixture is too dry.
Many thanks to food.com for this cool recipe.