Control Your Psoriasis In 60 Days! - Click here to get my Smart Psoriasis Diet Plan direct to your inbox
I will be using this sauce in tomorrows recipe in the 50 day nightshade free recipe challenge but I thought this recipe deserved a post of its own as I always find it hard to make decent homemade salad dressings.
If you are following the Smart Psoriasis Diet Plan, then you are probably upping the intake of salad dishes into your weekly meal plan.
Pepper – mint salad dressing and marinade
- 1/2 cup packed fresh spearmint leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 small shallot (optional)
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients except for olive oil to a blender. (shallot optional if used for salad dressing)
- Blend on high until very smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, blend on low speed until just incorporated.
- Pour into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Bring to room temp before serving.
Many thanks to nourishing meals for the above recipe