Nightshade Free Cucumber Radish Salsa Recipe
If you are looking for a nightshade free salsa alternative then look no further than this beast of a concoction! Radishes are an ideal replacement for spicy hot flavors associated with nightshades like chillis and peppers and are under utilized in the kitchen in my opinion. This is a cracking dish and one I use regularly as a dip and side dish.
Nightshade Free Cucumber Radish Salsa
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced small
- 1 small daikon radish, diced small (or ⅓ of a large one)
- ½ small sweet onion, finely diced (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- Place all ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and toss together.
- Let the flavors mingle for about an hour before serving if desired
Many thanks to nourishing meals for this brilliant salsa recipe and image. Enjoy!
Find more recipes on Smart Psoriasis Diet 30 Minute Meals Recipe eBook