Nightshade Free Dark Chicken Meat Salad Recipe
We will use chicken thighs to provide the dark chicken meat. This gives me a great idea to use chicken thigh meat as I usually chop up and throw into stir fries but I find it really isn’t suitable for that type of dish.
This dish serves 4 people and takes 15 minutes to prepare and 45 minutes to cook, a total of one hour before you can get stuck in.
Roast Chicken Thigh Salad Recipe
- 8 Chicken Thigh , bone in and skin on
- 1/4 cup Garlic and Rosemary Aioli
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roast chicken thighs in a baking dish for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Separate the meat from the skin and bones.
- Shred the chicken meat with a pair of forks.
- Toss the shredded meat with the rosemary garlic aioli, adding more bit by bit until the desired creaminess is achieved.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve atop large leaves of Bibb or red leaf lettuce.
Many thanks to primal palate for this recipe idea.