Nightshade Free Dark Chicken Meat Salad Recipe
This is the first salad I have included in my 50 day nightshade free recipe challenge. This time it has a bit of a twist as we will be using cheaper parts of the chicken to make this dark chicken meat salad dish which is obviously nightshade free.
We will use chicken thighs to provide the dark chicken meat. This gives me a great idea to use chicken thigh meat as I usually chop up and throw into stir fries but I find it really isn’t suitable for that type of dish.
This dish serves 4 people and takes 15 minutes to prepare and 45 minutes to cook, a total of one hour before you can get stuck in.
Roast Chicken Thigh Salad Recipe
- 8 Chicken Thigh , bone in and skin on
- 1/4 cup Garlic and Rosemary Aioli
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roast chicken thighs in a baking dish for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Separate the meat from the skin and bones.
- Shred the chicken meat with a pair of forks.
- Toss the shredded meat with the rosemary garlic aioli, adding more bit by bit until the desired creaminess is achieved.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve atop large leaves of Bibb or red leaf lettuce.
Many thanks to primal palate for this recipe idea.
Find more recipes on Smart Psoriasis Diet 30 Minute Meals Recipe eBook