Nightshade Free Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe
So when I do eat it I really savor it.
Grilled Lamb Chops
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 Lamb Chops
- 1 Lemon, juice
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, oregano, salt, and pepper in a glass jar.
- Shake vigorously to combine.
- Rinse chops under cool water, pat dry, and place in container to marinate.
- Pour marinade over chops, seal the bag, and toss to ensure they are evenly coated in the seasoning.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill chops 5–6 minutes per side.
- Serve with Sautéed Spinach.