Nightshade Free Grilled Salmon Recipe
I love wild salmon and I love the fact that using this simple marinade that it can produce amazing flavors.
Simply Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 1 lb Salmon Filet, Wild Caught
- 1 tsp Basil, dried
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Lemon, juice
- Rinse salmon under cold water, pat dry with a paper towel, and cut into 4 equal-sized portions.
- In a glass jar, combine olive oil, fresh lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Seal jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Place salmon in a container to marinate, pour marinade over salmon, and toss to ensure the salmon is fully coated in the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill salmon 4 minutes a side over medium-high heat.
- Serve with Cucumber and tomato salad.