Nightshade Free Grilled Sirloin & Herbed Goat Cheese Recipe
I am a bit of a snob when it comes to eating steak and therefore I usually stick to fillet cuts only. However a few weeks ago I tried some grilled sirloin and it was cooked to perfection.
Unfortunately I didn’t get the recipe from the chef but I do like the look of this grilled sirloin steak with herbed goat cheese recipe.
Grilled Sirloin & Herbed Goat Cheese Recipe
Recipe type: Main Course
- 2 Tbsp Tallow (can substitute with ghee or extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 oz Goat Cheese, garlic and chive
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup White Mushrooms, sliced
- 12 oz Sirloin Steak, two 6 oz steaks
- 1 whole Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- Rinse steaks under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Allow steaks to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a non stick frying pan, heat tallow/oil/ghee on medium heat.
- Sautee mushrooms and onion, seasoning with salt and pepper, until onions are translucent, and mushrooms have softened.
- Grill steaks 6 minutes a side.
- Place cheese on steaks after the initial flip to allow melting during the remaining time.
- Top with sauteed mushrooms and onions, and serve.
Many thanks to primalpalate.com for this great recipe idea.
Find more recipes on Smart Psoriasis Diet 30 Minute Meals Recipe eBook