Nightshade Free Lamb Meatballs with Mint Pesto
This nightshade free lamb meatballs with mint pesto is served on zucchini “noodles”. Problem here is you need a food mandoline to make those.
If you rent your apt or a student you probably don’t have this tool handy.
Lamb Meatballs with Mint Pesto
- 1 whole Eggs, Pastured, whisked
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 4 Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Mint Pesto
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ground lamb and spices in a mixing bowl.
- Add in egg, and stir until evenly distributed.
- Form mixture into golf-ball-sized pieces.
- Place on a parchment-lined metal baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Cut zucchini into “noodles” with a mandoline.
- Sauté zucchini in a skillet with 1 tablespoon coconut oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Sauté until zucchini is soft and noodle-like.
- Toss noodles with mint pesto, then top with lamb meatballs and serve.