Control Your Psoriasis In 60 Days! - Click here to get my Smart Psoriasis Diet Plan direct to your inbox
One time when I used to be in agony after showering because of my severely crusted psoriasis, my new medical adviser who turned out to be my only trusted adviser, advised that I should cut out dairy as much as possible from my diet.
At the time I listened but didn’t pay full attention. I did stop drinking milk but I continued to eat spreadable butter.
If your psoriasis is in terrible shape then this recipe is a perfect substitute for dairy butter. Dairy is an inflammatory food so cut it out until your psoriasis looks and feels better.
- 1/4 cup Macadamia Nut Oil
- 2 cup Almonds, whole, raw
- Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Process until a smooth, fine consistency (this is almond meal, if you stop at this point).
- Add in the macadamia nut oil and continue to process until the mixture forms a buttery, soft solid.