Control Your Psoriasis In 60 Days! - Click here to get my Smart Psoriasis Diet Plan direct to your inbox
This nightshade free lamb meatballs with mint pesto is served on zucchini “noodles”. Problem here is you need a food mandoline to make those.
If you rent your apt or a student you probably don’t have this tool handy.
Lamb Meatballs with Mint Pesto
- 1 whole Eggs, Pastured, whisked
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 4 Zucchini
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Mint Pesto
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ground lamb and spices in a mixing bowl.
- Add in egg, and stir until evenly distributed.
- Form mixture into golf-ball-sized pieces.
- Place on a parchment-lined metal baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Cut zucchini into “noodles” with a mandoline.
- Sauté zucchini in a skillet with 1 tablespoon coconut oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Sauté until zucchini is soft and noodle-like.
- Toss noodles with mint pesto, then top with lamb meatballs and serve.